- Posts: 247
- Joined: Mon Sep 07, 2009 2:36 pm
- Location: Bayfield,CO
I finished this Rio Grande Models kit in Sn3. I added a lot of extra parts to make it look right and sit on the trucks correctly.
Please scroll down to see a phpto of it unpainted.
Last edited by John Coker
on Fri Aug 15, 2014 8:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
- Posts: 579
- Joined: Mon Aug 17, 2009 4:37 pm
- Location: Grass Valley, Ca
Beautiful work, #26 is one of my favorites. I wish the car were painted that way today, but I am not sure the NCNG museum would go for it.
Andrew Brandon - PacificNG Webmaster
An End To Red Domes In Our Lifetime!
- Posts: 104
- Joined: Tue Sep 01, 2009 2:45 pm
- Location: San Francisco Bay Area
- Posts: 464
- Joined: Mon Aug 17, 2009 7:07 pm
John, I think you captured the "in good repair" but a bit dirty that was the SP's narrow gauge... they were not the rolling junk yard found elsewhere... all was in good repair until the end.
- Posts: 22
- Joined: Thu Oct 28, 2010 9:48 pm
- Location: Troutdale,Oregon
Fantastic looking model, well done!