PacificNG Header
PacificNG Header 

Happy Holidays

For non-railroad related discussion.

Happy Holidays

Postby Andrew Brandon » Thu Dec 24, 2009 10:29 am

It has been a busy 3 months here at PacificNG since we opened the site, I have personally devoted a good chunk of my spare time to the site working on getting this place up to speed. As a part of the PacificNG team I would like to take a moment to wish you all the best, and a happy holidays!

I am looking forward to the coming year and what it holds for PacificNG.

Thank you so much for your support.
Andrew Brandon - PacificNG Webmaster
An End To Red Domes In Our Lifetime!
Andrew Brandon

Re: Happy Holidays

Postby Solomani » Thu Dec 24, 2009 4:33 pm

Andrew (and others) thank you for all you hard work. Merry Christmas and a happy new year to all!
Solomani

Postby CraigH » Mon Dec 28, 2009 9:25 am

Happy Holidays ALL!

Visiting family in the Toronto, Canada region. Will be in the Waterloo area (halfway between Toronto and Detroit) for a few days as well.

No opportunity to visit tech or railroad museums this trip...probably just as well, there's little Narrow Gauge history in the immediate area. Did find a very good train hobby shop though. It's in Streetsville. I've not looked but the web site is http://www.cvrco.com.

The Credit Valley Railway Company, Ltd. has a smart, well educated staff and they (from my eavesdropping) give good advice to customers. The focus is HO, modern stuff as expected. Great selection of mags...the Gazzett, Timber Times, and NG Down Under are all in stock. So are the Annuals. They are well stocked in DCC, track, building kits, etc. Not a bad place and it's about 10 minutes from my inlaws.

Best part was, my wife decided she liked the joint and started snooping around the inventory looking for more passenger cars for the Bachmann Lafayett she "forced" me to buy last year. She's taken that one over and calls it hers. She was also looking for buildings and talking openly about a layout.

Starting to snow, expect it to get down to -18C tonight. Probably a good thing, we had rain for a couple days that melted off all the snow. There were also threats of freezing rain which is a really bad thing around here. But what do I know, I'm a California kid.

Craig H
Craig Hoefer

HDS Decals and other amusing projects
PacificNG.com co-conspirator
CraigH

Postby dsp&p_fan » Fri Jan 08, 2010 2:07 pm

CraigH wrote:Happy Holidays ALL!

She was also looking for buildings and talking openly about a layout.

There could be no better holiday! I've been working on mine since we were dating...and no success.

Michael
dsp&p_fan

Return to Off Topic