PacificNG Header
PacificNG Header 

NZR Ja Blueprints, and other sets

Narrow Gauge Railroads In Australia

NZR Ja Blueprints, and other sets

Postby Loco112 » Fri Jun 13, 2014 2:57 pm

Once upon a time in America, there was a then somewhat infamous Livesteamer that sold the full set of blueprints, about 500 of them, to the NZR Ja class 4-8-4's. These locomotives were the cape gauged masterpieces of North British (NBL) that use a lot of US built appliances and appurtenances. They were really neat locomotives, you can see them today on YouTube.

If anyone wanted to build one of these NZR rockets in miniature, the drawings are out there somewhere in the USA's Deep South in someones basement. I do not know who's basement, I just know the story, (I got it first-hand from the infamous livesteamer) about where they were, this was about 10 years ago.

Also in that collection were a lot of other blueprints sets for US built; Locomotives, appliances and appurtenances, and various parts pieces, all sets were complete OEM blueprint sets.

So any of you "blueprint chasers" out there, wants to make some calls and chase down leads, I can put you onto the trail and get you started. PM me.
Create projects so fantastic they inspire others to undertake even greater projects.
Loco112
Loco112

Return to Australia & New Zealand Narrow Gauge