PacificNG Header
PacificNG Header 

Forum Updates And More

Report problems, make suggestions. When posting issues please include your operating system, browser, or anything you feel may help in addressing a problem.

Forum Updates And More

Postby Andrew Brandon » Wed Aug 25, 2010 11:20 am

I finally got around to updating our forum software today. Please let us know if you encounter any bugs.

New information is steadily being added to the site. We often do not have time to make announcements over these little items, however here is a short list of things added to the site since my last update:

New State, Montana! We've been in contact with Marty Johnston who offered to contribute information on Montana railroads. We decided to take him up on the offer! Stay tuned for more in the future. Marty will also be sharing a number of photographs and period materials with the site and we look forward to his contributions.

Image Gallery: Template adjusted to fit our site theme, there are still issues to resolve but progress was made.
If you haven't taken a look yet, a number of photographs has been added including: Coeur D'Alene Railroad & Navigation from Marty Johnston's collection, Tom Armstrong has provided us with photographs from his trip to Alaska in 1969 including shots of the White Pass and Yukon and Jualpa Mine Tram in Juneau. Several contemporary photographs of preserved equipment were added including: SP Boxcar 26, West Side Sand Gondola #10, and Nevada Central Boxcar 253

The hunt for Spec Sheets continues and several have been added to the gallery.

The has seen the following sections have gone live:
Austin City Railway (Including Newspaper Report of Engine House Fire)
Battle Mountain & Lewis
Nevada Central Railway
Seattle & Walla Walla (Creative Commons)
Andrew Brandon - PacificNG Webmaster
An End To Red Domes In Our Lifetime!
Andrew Brandon

Return to Site Technical Issues