PacificNG Header
PacificNG Header 

Virginia & Truckee Railroad Historical Society

Known as the "Silver Queen of the shortlines", The Virginia & Truckee Railroad operated their own narrow gauge subsidiary: the Carson and Colorado. Additionally the railroad and its officers would be an influence to many narrow gauge and shortline railroads throughout Nevada and California.

Virginia & Truckee Railroad Historical Society

Postby vtdiva » Thu Feb 28, 2013 2:08 pm

Hello all,

The V&T Railroad Historical Society updated website is up at http://www.vtrrhs.org. We have moved it from its home in Sweden to here in the U.S. Right now it's small, but I will be adding more sections over the next few months so visit often.

Mike Collins, the president of the society, has asked me to put a pdf of the Membership Application on all V&T groups and forums and I think you qualify. I'm attaching the file to this post. You also may now join online through the website.

Cheers!
K
Karen Arendes
V&T Diva
vtdiva

Re: Virginia & Truckee Railroad Historical Society

Postby vtdiva » Fri Mar 01, 2013 10:30 am

Hello,

I'm back. I just deleted the attachment to my last post and am attaching a revised file to this one because it was pointed out that I had a blank page in the pdf and that I should have had a more specific name for the file. Ok, I give in. Attached you will find the V&T Railroad Historical Society membership application with a new, more specific name -- VTRRHS_member_application.pdf and it has one less page.

The online form is still the same so come on over to vtrrhs.org and sign up. You won't be sorry.

K
Attachments
VTRRHS_member_application_form.pdf
(57.58 KiB) Downloaded 82 times
Karen Arendes
V&T Diva
vtdiva

Postby Curtis Reid » Fri Mar 01, 2013 10:47 am

The website is looking good - thanks for the notification!

Curtis
Curtis Reid

Postby vtdiva » Sun Mar 03, 2013 10:15 am

Thanks Curtis.

But wait there's more . . . I just upgraded the V&T Railroad Historical Society website http://www.vtrrhs.org It has been expanded to cover V&T research, provide online purchasing of Society publications and newsletters, and has 2013 conference information. Please go take a look.

I apologize for duplicate cross postings across groups and listservs, but I want everyone to know!

K
Karen Arendes
V&T Diva
vtdiva

Return to Virginia & Truckee